King's Advantage - Unique in Year 9
Students in Year 9 undertake a unique King’s Connect course that serves as a bridge between the Middle Years and the academic rigour of the final 3 years of schooling.
As students enter Senior Years they are given a unique opportunity to explore a diverse range of interest fields and are exposed to community ventures through the King's College Year 9 Connect Program.
In addition to a strong academic program there are many unique elements of the King’s Connect program including:
• weekly vocational experience program in partnership with SW TAFE
• community service program
• International Computer Driving Licence
• Duke of Edinburgh Award – Bronze level
• 7 day expedition on the Great Ocean Walk
• 7 day 'Connect with the Community Tour'
• Mentoring program
More details... See the Year 9 Connect Page